Beetroot Hummus Recipe
If you’re seeking a dip recipe that’s both healthy and delicious, look no further. This tasty and simple beetroot hummus is vegan and incredibly nutritious.
- 4 medium sized beets
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Bowl beets until soft.
- Cube or dice into small parts.
- Mix all ingredients in food processor.
- Serve with additional vegetables, crackers or bread.
Watch the instructional video to make beetroot hummus here.
Rumana D’Souza is the social media and content coordinator for Prizm Media and Kudolife. She has found her life’s calling in writing about health and wellness, and believes she can make the world a touch healthier – one blog post at a time.
Latest posts by Rumana Dsouza (see all)
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is a Bad Idea If You Don’t Have Celiac Disease - May 18, 2017
- Ketogenic Breakfast Muffins Recipe - April 24, 2017
- Rainbow Smoothie Bowl Recipe - April 21, 2017