Ketogenic Breakfast Muffins Recipe
You don’t need carb-rich muffins in your life. These Ketogenic Breakfast Muffins are low in carbs, and made of healthy ingredients. ⠀⠀
- 12 slices bacon
- 8 large eggs
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 large, red onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cup of swiss cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Fry bacon until slightly crisp. Line edges of cups with bacon.
- Whisk eggs.
- Dice onion, red and green pepper.
- In a pan, saute red onion, red pepper and green pepper until tender.
- Pour eggs into bacon lined cups.
- Top egg with onion, peppers and cheese.
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes (or until golden brown).
Rumana D’Souza is the social media and content coordinator for Prizm Media and Kudolife. She has found her life’s calling in writing about health and wellness, and believes she can make the world a touch healthier – one blog post at a time.
Latest posts by Rumana Dsouza (see all)
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is a Bad Idea If You Don’t Have Celiac Disease - May 18, 2017
- Ketogenic Breakfast Muffins Recipe - April 24, 2017
- Rainbow Smoothie Bowl Recipe - April 21, 2017