Rainbow Smoothie Bowl Recipe
This nutrient-packed rainbow smoothie is an ideal way to start the day. It’s full of antioxidants to help you feel healthy and rejuvenated throughout the day.
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- 1 cup of frozen, mixed berries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or natural sweetner of choice)
- 1/2 of an navel orange
- 1 kiwi, finally sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberrys
- 1/4 cup blackberrys
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- Blend smoothie ingredients in food processor.
- Top with toppings in order of ROYGBIV.
Rumana D’Souza is the social media and content coordinator for Prizm Media and Kudolife. She has found her life’s calling in writing about health and wellness, and believes she can make the world a touch healthier – one blog post at a time.
Latest posts by Rumana Dsouza (see all)
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is a Bad Idea If You Don’t Have Celiac Disease - May 18, 2017
- Ketogenic Breakfast Muffins Recipe - April 24, 2017
- Rainbow Smoothie Bowl Recipe - April 21, 2017